Exciting news - website coming soon!

Now that I've completed Highland Arms, am 2/3 through A Doubtful Allegiance (working title), not to mention the contemporary suspense I started a few months ago, I thought it was time to set up my own website.

So I have just bought the domain and I'm busy looking at designs that suit my style best. Unfortunately that means that I'll have to move this blog. Shame, as I love the current template.

It's all very much in progress but soon you'll be able to find news and excerpts on www.cathiedunn.com - if you head there now you can already sign up for future updates. :-)

Hope to see you all 'over there' soon.

Hugs, C xx

Comments

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Welcome romance author D'Ann Lindun