Highland Arms - Win a copy!
Highland Arms Giveaway Contest
Fancy a read ahead of anyone else?
Win an e-copy of Highland Arms – a day before the Release on 20th July 2011!
To do this, simply answer the questions below correctly and email them to me at cathiedunn @ gmail.com! Do not post them on the blog... ;-)
1. Highland Arms is set on the shores of a stunning Scottish loch where Rory Cameron pursues his smuggling activities. What is the name of the loch?
2. On her way north, Catriona MacKenzie travels through a Highland village. What is the English name of the village, Baile a’ Chaolais?
3. Auntie Meg Macdonald lost her husband at Glencoe. On which date did the fateful Glencoe Massacre occur?
4. I discovered Edinburgh’s historic ‘Closes’ on a tour of the city’s underground. Complete the name of the company I took the fabulous tour with: “The Real King’s Close”
5. Which famous Scottish castle is located on the shores of Nessie’s ‘home’?
6. Bonnie Prince Charlie raised his banner at this place. What is the village called and when was the memorial built?
I’ll even throw in a wee bag of Scottish goodies! One lucky winner gets the lot! :-)
Contest ends Tuesday, 19th July 2011 @ 6.00pm BST.
Thank you for taking part!