Author Margaret Millmore at My Place

Welcome to Margaret Millmore, author of a psychological thriller, Doppelganger Experiment! She lives in San Francisco - the setting of her novel and a city I'd love to visit one day.

Over to Margaret:


I was born and raised in Southern California and moved to San Francisco in 1991. I currently reside there with my husband.  I am the grandniece of Irish author Benedict Kiely and the second cousin of Irish author Sharon Owens. 

I have one published novel, Doppelganger Experiment and two flash fiction stories for Bay Area artist Kenny Mencher (The Welcome Home and Untitled-Luke N. Goode).

My Place:
Having lived in San Francisco for twenty years, it just seemed natural to use the City as my setting. It’s a wonderful and eclectic city that offers so much for even the overnight visitor (however I recommend at least 4 days to get the full feel of the City). I tried to depict the city as it is; I find so many writers ‘rush’ when using the city as their setting, leaving the reader without any actual ‘feel’ for it.

Sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge



Blurb:
After more than four weeks in a coma, Jane woke up to find several things wrong; she didn’t remember the last three years, she was married to a man she didn’t know, and frightening dreams were infiltrating her sleep. But were they dreams or memories? 

As she struggles to recapture a life she doesn’t remember she discovers clues that lead to flashes of memories and the discovery of horrific experiments that end in murder... and something worse than murder.  

A psychological thriller based in San Francisco.

Author Links:

Twitter: MMillmore

Buy Links:




Comments

  1. We almost visited San Francisco during a North America trip in late 2010, but then chose Seattle instead. Maybe next time.

    Great post, Margaret! Good luck with Doppelganger Experiment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read Doppelganger Experiment, I would highly recommend it! Great story line. Well-developed plot. And lots of suspense! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know. It's on my TBR list.

      Thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Promo Stop: The Folly at Falconbridge Hall by Maggi Andersen