Welcome N. Gemini Sasson, historical fiction author!
Today, I welcome historical fiction author N. Gemini Sasson , whose latest release, The King Must Die , the sequel to Isabeau , is out now. As part of the Goddessfish blog tour, she is also giving away a $25 Amazon gift voucher to one random commenter on the tour! But first, to find out more about her, I've asked her some questions. I hope you'll enjoy the excerpt below, too. Here goes... Welcome to my blog. What inspired you to write about this particular period? Jean Plaidy’s books, which I devoured during my teenage years, introduced me to the Plantagenet kings of England. She and other writers like Sir Walter Scott and Alexandre Dumas were definitely early influences, but the story that inspired me to explore the 14 th century and eventually write about it was the film Braveheart. I know, I know, there’s a lot of fiction to it, but it was a very dramatic and moving story. After seeing it, I knew I wanted to write something epic like that. I started out writing a...
Hello Cathie, great, interesting and different interview there - left a comment :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, BlackTulip. Mandy asked me some fantastic questions. Made me think.
DeleteThanks for popping over - and for your lovely comment.