Time to move on...

Ahh, I've had this lovely blog for over six years years, but now it's time to move to new adventures. Not just physically – as we have done, from Scotland to France – but also digitally. I've had a makeover! ;-)

I wish to thank all my lovely followers, who've commented to and shared the posts over the years – and especially all those lovely writers who have visited and who brought with them so much knowledge, humour, romance, suspense, and literary delights. It has been a pleasure hosting you on my little blog.

I have tried to incorporate the content into my new website, but it being WP-based, it didn't work properly. I'm gutted. Therefore, I'm leaving this site 'live' for readers to be able to find the many fascinating posts in online searches. It would be a waste to hide them!

As for me, I would be delighted if you would follow me to my new website at http://www.cathiedunn.com, either to my new blog or my newsletters. I'm planning to host author friends there as well. You are most welcome. I would certainly love to keep in touch.


So, it is with much sadness that Cathie Dunn writes... goes into well-deserved retirement.

Thank you all for your support.

Love,
Cathie xx

Comments

  1. All the best. Have signed up for newsletter on new site with my new email.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Promo Stop: The Folly at Falconbridge Hall by Maggi Andersen