New Website - Finally!

Finally, after months of searching, testing, jumping up & down, throwing things against the wall, chasing hubby from the room, and swearing, the time has arrived:

I am happy with my website! ;-)

I found a cool webpage design, minus all the various restrictions, boxes, etc, you get from a blog template, tried and tested it this morning, and I still like it!

So please check out www.cathiedunn.com - where I'll be posting news, excerpts & background information on my novels.

Please let me know what you think...


PS - counting down the weeks to 20th July 2011 - my release date!

Comments

  1. I like the new website. My only complaint is that I wish the Highland Arms excerpt were longer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ranae Rose. Patience! More excerpts will follow before July. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Follow the Romance Madness Blog Hop!