My fab new cover for Dark Deceit

Yayyy, I'm bouncing. :-)

I've received my cover for Dark Deceit. Love it! So dark and atmospheric...





Dark Deceit, the first in The Anarchy Trilogy, is due out in early spring 2012 from Crooked Cat publishing. It tells the story of Alleyne de Bellac, left to defend her inheritance following her father's murder. Two men offer their assistance, but does she trust the right one? Or is she in danger of losing it all?

Dark Deceit takes you from southern England to the heart of Normandy in a tale of murder, betrayal and politics.

Can't wait to share it!

Comments

  1. Love it, Cathy! So mysterious and atmospheric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ranae. That's the idea... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, it's a beauty!!!
    Congrats!! Tell me about this jewel, I didn't know about.
    XX
    Neecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Neecy. It's a historical novel set in the 1140s. Blurb coming soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Follow the Romance Madness Blog Hop!