Fabulous 5* Review for Dark Deceit

I'm thrilled to share a wonderful 5* review for Dark Deceit from the lovely BlackTulip at Booked Up Reviews. She writes:

"I love Cathie Dunn's book for its captivating characters and vivid descriptions of these harsh and tumultuous times. I love it for its very well researched storyline and its crafty mix of fiction and history. The result is an engrossing read that I highly recommend."

Read the full review here!


Although Dark Deceit isn't strictly a romance, but rather a romantic historical adventure like the ones I read growing up (with equal emphasis to character development and historical background), I'm delighted that romance readers enjoy it as much as history buffs.
I'll be returning to Booked Up Reviews in June for an interview and a giveaway of both Dark Deceit and Highland Arms, so watch this space!

Dark Deceit is available on Amazon, Amazon UK & Smashwords.


Here's the blurb again:

On his return from battle, Geoffrey de Mortagne assists a dying knight caught in an ambush. Promising to look after the knight’s daughter, Geoffrey stays at her manor, investigating the murder. 
Her life in danger and her inheritance at stake, Alleyne de Bellac must decide whether to trust a stranger or a friend. 
Dark Deceit weaves a tale of murder, changing loyalties, broken vows, and hope. 






Comments

  1. I love when a writer takes me with her, I love when I'm able to see what she sees, when I'm able to feel what she feels, I love to be moved by something or somebody and to react .... That's what happened with this wonderful book, for a few hours I was able to be somewhere else ... and all I want is to experience it again ... Thank you Cathie, un tres grand merci !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, BlackTulip. Merci beaucoup, chere madame! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathie..that is an awesome review! (and I still love that book cover).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Christine. Me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most read posts

Ascent: free on Kindle June 8th & 9th

Welcome romance author Maggi Andersen

Follow the Romance Madness Blog Hop!